Auction Terms & Conditions Our system automatically raises the current bid amount by $1 at a time, so that the highest bidder will win the item for $1 over the 2nd highest bid. Bidders cannot delete or lower bids. If you make a mistake, please notify the office immediately.
Warranty information and condition is specified individually for each lot. AuctionBDI reserves the right to enter manual bids from bidders without Internet access after the auction closes and prior to winner notification when the auction closes on a weekend, holiday or after normal business hours.
We encourage you to come and look at the product you are bidding on. Our hours of operation is Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 3:30 PM, closed on weekends. Minimum bid amount is $25 per lot or higher if specified by lot detail information. Bids less than $25 will not be accepted. A buyers premium of 25% (or as specified) will automatically be added to your winning bids to help cover our operating costs. Winning and losing bidders are notified by e-mail. If for some reason you do not receive our emails, please login to your account to check bid status. If you do not have an e-mail address you will need to contact our office to enter and check on your bid.
Payment: We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, company checks (check must clear prior to the release of order), and PayPal for approved customers (please contact the office).
Packing and handling charges: Auction BDI will ship via your requirements: UPS, freight carrier, etc. Call us to arrange transportation for your material. If you make your own shipping arrangements, please fax a copy of the Bill of Lading to our office @ (408)-955-7914. There is a $20 per lot charge for packing and handling, up the UPS max of 70 pounds. This is in addition to any shipping charges. For palletizing of larger lots the charge is $75 per pallet, in addition to freight shipping charges. Extra charges apply for oversize items that will not fit on a standard pallet ($100 per pallet).
Winning bidders: Please pay and pick up your winning lots as soon as possible. Friday is the last day to pay and pickup your winning lots. Unless you have made arrangements with our office, winning lots not picked up by the Friday evening will be cancelled. We will invoice you $50 per cancelled lot. If you cannot pick up your lots on time, you may call in by Monday with your payment to hold the items, and you will be charged a $10 per day storage fee starting the following Wednesday, payable upon pickup. Please communicate with us in a timely manner if you have any questions, as failure to adhere to these policies may result in suspension of your account.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, I agree that neither AuctionBDI nor any parties associated with creation or maintenance of this web site are liable for any transactions I execute as a result of the information obtained on this site. I will act responsibly and honestly when trying to either sell or purchase products from other clients on the site. I agree that AuctionBDI or any parties responsible for the maintenance of this website has the right to terminate my access for any reason with no refund for any services purchased. Finally, AuctionBDI or any parties responsible for the maintenance of this website are not liable for periods when the site may be unavailable due to communication, system, or other problems.
Auction BDI's Product Return Plan & Policy - Return Packing and Shipping Information
Products may be returned for replacement or refund within 7 days of purchase. Certain products such as Desktops, Flat Panels, Notebooks, Servers and Workstations have a 7-day warranty.
- A Replacement product will be shipped to the customer after the defective product has been received. NO CASH REFUNDS. If no replacement part is available, then an account credit will be given or refund.
- Before returning any item back to Auction BDI, a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) must be obtained by completing a RMA request form. To obtain a form call 408-955-7900 and request the RMA dept or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RMA numbers are good for 7 days after issuance. RMA's received after that time will be refused. Customer must call to receive new RMA number if 7 day time period has lapsed.
- The RMA number must be written in visible location on the return box or on the return shipping label.
- Ship your returned product(s) to Auction BDI using the carrier of your choice. We suggest that you select a method with ability to trace shipment. Auction BDI is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for freight on the return of all products back to Auction BDI. No COD or collect shipments will be accepted. Shipments arriving at Auction BDI with charges due are subject to being returned (un-repaired) with all charges, including return expenses, due and payable by the originator.
- Use original packing when possible.
- Enclose each motherboard, graphics card, and optical drive in an ESD (electrostatic discharge) bag.
- Warranty is void if any seal or label has been removed or damaged.
- If your product is under warranty, Auction BDI will pay for shipment of repair/replacement products from Auction BDI to you via UPS or Fed-Ex.
Ground Service International replacements will be shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited.
- You must pay all applicable duties and customs charges for shipments to and from Auction BDI.
- Auction BDI is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on your shipments.
- A 20% restocking fee is charged for the return of wrong product ordered by the customer. Shipping charges are never refundable.
- If your RMA is for multiple units, Auction BDI may return these units to you in separate shipments as repaired units become available.
- Auction BDI reserves the right to make changes to this policy without prior written notification to its customers.
You must request a RMA number first before sending the product to Auction BDI's RMA department.
Auction BDI US
660 Vista Wy
Milpitas, CA 95035
Operating Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
We'd like to hear from you. Please let us know your questions or comments on our warranty policy. Thank you for your support of Auction BDI and our products.
Auction BDI's Environmental Health & Safety Policy
· Auction BDI is committed to sorting, repair, data destruction, repurposing and refurbishing services for all electronic equipment.
· Auction BDI has a zero tolerance landfill policy and will protect the environment by maintaining the highest possible standards of recycling and reuse excellence.
· Auction BDI is committed to the prevention of pollution and the prevention of injury and ill health.
· Auction BDI is committed to meeting customer requirements.
· Auction BDI is committed to managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal (RRD) hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
· Auction BDI is committed to managing Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
· Auction BDI is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
· Auction BDI is committed to complying with all legal and other requirements.
· Auction BDI is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
We recognize that the responsibilities for environment, health & safety and security are shared, requiring cooperation, not only between employees and their supervisors, but among and between all those who assume the various roles within the company.
Auction BDI will continually improve the EH&S system and performance. This will include the setting of EH&S goals, taking into consideration our EH&S aspects and impacts from our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms